Showcasing a pattern of hand-block printed peacocks around a fountain, this cushion captures the essence of Indian monsoons. The turquoise and sea green palette lends this cushion a very soothing appeal. The cotton fabric and multi-coloured pipe detailing lend this cushion an organic, yet vibrant feel.
- This cushion is hand-printed and may have minor imperfections in the print. This is emblematic of handblock printing and should not be considered as defects.
- Pattern on both sides | Concealed zipper enclosure | Cushion cover only; does not come with filler
- Material - 100% Cotton
- Dimensions - 18 x 18 inches
- Colour - Multicolour
- Weight - 0.5 kgs
- Style No. - HACU-1362
- Care Instructions - Dry Clean Only
Our hand block print cushion collection celebrates an age-old textile craft that is part of our country's rich artisanal heritage. The entire process requires three levels of art: drawing, carving, and printing. First an artist designs and draws the motifs, then artisans carve these intricate designs into wooden blocks by hand, and then finally the artisans stamp the repeating colors and patterns on to the fabric - layer by layer, color by color.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Eligible for free replacement in case of damaged goods within 48 hours of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.