Showcasing a pattern of hand-block printed peacocks around a fountain, this cushion captures the essence of Indian monsoons. The turquoise and sea green palette lends this cushion a very soothing appeal. The cotton fabric and multicoloured pipe detailing lend this cushion an organic, yet vibrant feel.
- Colour - Multicolour
- Weight - 0.5 kg
- Style No. - HACU-1362
- Care Instructions - Dry Clean Only
Our hand block print cushion collection celebrates an age-old textile craft that is part of our country's rich artisanal heritage. The entire process requires three levels of art: drawing, carving, and printing. First an artist designs and draws the motifs, then artisans carve these intricate designs into wooden blocks by hand, and then finally the artisans stamp the repeating colors and patterns on to the fabric - layer by layer, color by color.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Free returns within 7 days of delivery; reverse pick-up available.
- Terms and Conditions apply. See our Returns policy for more information.