Sturdy yet sleek fine bone china with 24-karat gold. In the Byah series, we have used Phad to show the extensive rituals of Indian wedding. To narrate this anecdote, we have carefully selected black and gold, as the colour black signifies mystery, while Gold signifies wisdom. Quite a lot like a marriage, which is a mysterious journey of finding each other, trying to know each otherÕs soul, making errors and eventually gaining wisdom in the form of eternal love.
- This product is handcrafted and hence may have minor imperfections that should not be misconstrued as flaws
- All colours and gold accents used are food safe
- Material - Fine bone china highlighted with 24-karat gold
- Dimensions - Tea Cup 3 x 3 x 3 inches , Saucer 6 x 6 x 1 inches
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Colour - Multicolour
- Weight - 0.65 kgs
- Style No. - BY016
- Care Instructions -
- Hand wash with mild detergent
- Dry with soft cotton cloth
- Use soft sponge, do not scrub
- Not microwave & dishwasher safe.
Kaunteya is a luxury tableware brand which imbibes the heart and soul of Indian culture and mythology and can be a perfect addition in any Indian art lover's collection. Made proudly in India, all Kaunteya tableware pieces are done in finest bone China, silk screened as per international guidelines of food safety and finished with a touch of 24K gold.
- Products are shipped within 5 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- This product is a FINAL SALE; it is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Eligible for free replacement in case of damaged goods within 48 hours of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.