Celebrate in style with our beautiful golden Cheers bottle opener. Handcrafted from brass, this opener has a festive appeal.
- Colour - Gold
- Weight - 0.06 kg
- Style No. - HAAC-1281
- Care Instructions - Brass objects tend to oxidize or tarnish over time. Regularly polishing and cleaning brass products not only helps retain their lustre, but also provides a layer of protection to prevent oxidation and long-term damage. Here's what you can do to clean and preserve your brass items:
Clean regularly: If the brass product is dirty or seems greasy, mix some mild detergent with warm water. Wipe surface clean with a soft cloth soaked in the detergent solution. Wipe clean and allow to dry, following which wipe down surface using a soft, lint-free cloth. You can also use lemon juice or vinegar to clean your brass items.
For tough, greasy stains: Apply a bit of toothpaste on the material and rub it in light circular motions. Now wipe this off with a soft cotton cloth. This step should be followed by polishing with brass polish, to ensure the surface is evenly clean and shiny.
Brass is making a huge comeback as a decor material. It evokes a vintage retro look and it blends effortlessly with other materials such as marble, concrete, wood and glass. From decor accessories to accenting your furniture, you can use brass in multiple ways to add a subtle Midas touch to your space.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Eligible for returns within 7 days of delivery; Exceptions may be applicable.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.