This sculpture is inspired , Daedalus, a famous craftsman, had created a secret labyrinth for king Minos, where the Minotaur a half-man, half-bull creature lived. To keep this labyrinth a secret, Minos captured Daedalus and his son, Icarus in a tower above his palace. To escape the tower Daedalus crafted wings for himself and his son that were made of feathers glued together with wax.
- Colour - Black and White
- Weight - 0.85 kg
- Style No. - HASC-1582
- Care Instructions - Clean with a slightly damp cloth
Humans have been one of the most popular themes for sculpting since time immemorial. From depicting expressions to just showcasing body forms, sculptors try to capture either a story behind the subject or the magnificence of the human form.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Eligible for returns within 7 days of delivery; Exceptions may be applicable.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.