Diana Bust Sculpture
As per Roman mythology, Diana was the goddess of the hunt. She is believed to be mythologically similar to the Greek goddess Artemis who was the daughter of Zeus and Leto.
- Inspired by Classicism
- This product is handcrafted and hence may have minor imperfections that should not be misconstrued as flaws
- Material - Resin
- Dimensions - 6.5 x 3.5 x 12 inches
- Colour - White
- Weight - 0.9 kg
- Style No. - HASC-1789
- Care Instructions - Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth
Nothing broadens and makes our mind more than experiencing different people, their customs and culture. Our World Heritage decor collection curates souvenirs from across the globe that celebrate the rich and unique history of their origins.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Eligible for return, exchange, or replacement within 7 days of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.