Ephebe of Marathon Head Bust
Add a touch of classicism to your interiors with this stunning Greek sculpture. This sculpture is inspired by The Marathon Boy or Ephebe of Marathon - a Greek bronze sculpture found in the Aegean Sea in the bay of Marathon in 1925. The sculpture is conserved in the National Archaeological Museum of Athens where it is dated to around 340_330 BC.
- Rustic, lightly weathered finish
- Meticulously detailed by hand
- Material - Resin
- Dimensions - 6.7 x 4.7 x 14.5 inches
- Colour - Grey
- Weight - 2.3 kgs
- Style No. - HASC-1630
- Care Instructions - Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth
Nothing broadens and makes our mind more than experiencing different people, their customs and culture. Our World Heritage decor collection curates souvenirs from across the globe that celebrate the rich and unique history of their origins.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Returns Policy - Eligible for return, exchange, or replacement with 7 days of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.