Crafted from metal finish resin and showcasing five men lost in discussion, this thought provoking sculpture is a great piece for a study or a workspace. The fine detailing of the human form gives this sculpture an artistic appeal.
- Colour - Silver
- Weight - 1.9 kg
- Style No. - HASC-1388
- Care Instructions - Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth
Auguste Rodin's "The Thinker"
"The Thinker" is a bronze sculpture by a famous French sculptor Auguste Rodin. The work shows a male figure sitting on a pedestal with his hand on is chin as though lost in deep thought, and is often used to represent philosphy.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Free returns within 7 days of delivery; reverse pick-up available.
- Terms and Conditions apply. See our Returns policy for more information.