Constructed from metal and marble and finished in gold and white, this sculpture captures the ethereal beauty of a golden olive wreath. The olive wreath also known as kotinos was the prize for the winner at the ancient Olympic Games.
- Exquisite detailing
- Material - Steel and Marble
- Dimensions - 10.5 x 3 x 15.5 inches
- Colour - White and Gold
- Weight - 1.5 kgs
- Style No. - HASC-1763
- Care Instructions -
Nothing broadens and makes our mind more than experiencing different people, their customs and culture. Our World Heritage decor collection curates souvenirs from across the globe that celebrate the rich and unique history of their origins.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Eligible for return, exchange, or replacement within 7 days of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.