These beautiful African boy sculptures are a piece of cultural art. These sculptures represent boys from Africa's Maasai tribe - an ethnic group inhabiting Southern Kenya and northern Tanzania. To be a Maasai is to be born into one of the world's last great warrior cultures. From boyhood to adulthood, young Maasai boys begin to learn the responsibilities of being a man (helder) and a warrior, a journey that is encapsulated in and these figurines.
- Colour - Black
- Weight - 0.7 kg (per piece)
- Style No. - HASC-119293
- Care Instructions - Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth
Nothing broadens and makes our mind more than experiencing different people, their customs and culture. Our World Heritage decor collection curates souvenirs from across the globe that celebrate the rich and unique history of their origins.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Free returns within 7 days of delivery; reverse pick-up available.
- Terms and Conditions apply. See our Returns policy for more information.