With pastel painterly hues and sustainable mango wood material, our Marbela cutlery holder delivers a natural and rustic appeal to any tabletop. It has 3 wide slots that make it a flexible holder for spoons, forks, knives, or napkins, in any combination you desire.
- Seasoned mango wood with enameling on the front and back side
- This product is handcrafted and hence may have minor imperfections that should not be misconstrued as flaws
- Material - Mango Wood and Enamel
- Dimensions - 7 x 5 x 5 inches
- Colour - Multicolour
- Weight - 0.71 kgs
- Style No. - HATW-1591
- Care Instructions - Wipe it clean with a damp cloth or give it the briefest of washes with warm soapy water, and promptly dry it with a towel. To maintain the integrity of the wood, lightly rub the product with mineral, olive, sunflower, or coconut oil.
Nature-inspired home decor is a resurging trend primarily because of the need to blend the great outdoors into our (predominantly indoor) lifestyles in newer, more creative ways. This cutlery holder is a part of our 'Un Jardin Fleuri' collection, which in French means a garden in full bloom. Inspired by the vibrant colours of a blooming garden, our Un Jardin Fleuri collection showcases artistic prints with large floral motifs.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Eligible for return, exchange, or replacement within 7 days of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.