When you think of London a few iconic images are bound to spring to mind: London Eye, Big Ben, London Bridge, and London's trademark red buses. These iconic double-decker buses are called Routemaster buses. They made their debut in London in 1956, and despite the fact that they were taken out of service in 2005, you can still enjoy a Routemaster ride on the 15H 'heritage route.' The doubledecker design of these buses was inspired by 19th century Parisian omnibuses that were horse drawn doubledecker vehicles.
This coaster set with golden brass Routemasters inset in marble will instantly transport you to London!
- Made from natural marble and brass; the texture and colour may vary from piece to piece
- This product is handcrafted and hence may have minor imperfections that should not be misconstrued as flaws
- Material - Marble with Brass Inlay
- Dimensions - 3.8 x 3.8 x 0.4 inches (per piece)
- Colour - White and Gold
- Weight - 0.25 kgs
- Style No. - HACO-1687-S4
- Care Instructions - Clean with a dry cloth; Brass will oxidize over time, so use lemon juice, vinegar, or a brass polish such as Brasso to clean and preserve it.
"Travelling - it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller." - Ibn Battuta. Nothing enriches our soul more than travel. Our travel-inspired collection features keepsakes from our favorite destinations. If you have travelled to these places, these mementos will serve as souvenirs for you, and if you haven't travelled to these places they will transport you there!
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Eligible for return, exchange, or replacement within 7 days of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.