Inspired by the tulip gardens of Netherlands, this coaster set will deliver a Dutch countryside appeal to your tablescape. Tulips were originally cultivated in the Ottoman empire (present day Turkey), and were imported into Netherlands in the 16th century. As the Dutch Golden Age grew so did this curvaceous colourful flower. In mid-seventeenth century these flowers became so popular that they created the first economic bubble, known as "Tulip Mania."
This coaster set features a brass tulip motif carefully inset in marble. The stunning white and gold combination gives these coasters a timeless appeal.
- Made from natural marble and brass; the texture and colour may vary from piece to piece
- This product is handcrafted and hence may have minor imperfections that should not be misconstrued as flaws
- Material - Marble with Brass Inlay
- Dimensions - 3.8 x 3.8 x 0.4 inches (per piece)
- Colour - White and Gold
- Weight - 0.25 kgs
- Style No. - HACO-1684-S4
- Care Instructions - Clean with a dry cloth; Brass will oxidize over time, so use lemon juice, vinegar, or a brass polish such as Brasso to clean and preserve it.
"Travelling - it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller." - Ibn Battuta. Nothing enriches our soul more than travel. Our travel-inspired collection features keepsakes from our favorite destinations. If you have travelled to these places, these mementos will serve as souvenirs for you, and if you haven't travelled to these places they will transport you there!
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Eligible for return, exchange, or replacement within 7 days of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.