This bedsheetÕs classic paisley motif originates from the ancient Aryan boteh motif that was brought to India by the Mughal emperor Babur. Legend has it that when Babur came to India, he missed the luxuries of Persia, and therefore, his son Akbar brought Persian artisans to India to teach the craft to local artisans.
- Colour - White and Olive Green
- Weight - 1 kg
- Style No. - HABSWG-1091
- Care Instructions - Hand or machine wash in regular temperature water with mild/liquid detergents; avoid hot water as it may lead to colour loss. Do not bleach or wring, and do not iron on embellishments. Iron on the reverse side and dry in shade.
Our hand block print bed linen celebrates an age-old textile craft that is part of our country's rich artisanal heritage. The entire process requires three levels of art: drawing, carving, and printing. First an artist designs and draws the motifs, then artisans carve these intricate designs into wooden blocks by hand, and then finally the artisans stamp the repeating colors and patterns on to the fabric - layer by layer, color by color.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Eligible for returns within 7 days of delivery; Exceptions may be applicable.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.