Persian art had a major influence on Mughal art and architecture, which in turn inspired traditional crafts of India that are prospering till date. The poppy motif that is found in abundance in Persian carpets is the main inspiration behind the design of this bedsheet. Made of natural dye, the deep scarlet colour of the poppy makes this bedsheet a vibrant piece of textile.
- This bed sheet is hand-printed and may have minor imperfections in the print. This is emblematic of handblock printing and should not be considered as defects.
- King-size bed sheet with 2 pillow covers
- Material - 100% Cotton; 240 thread count
- Double Bedsheet: 235 cm x 270 cm; Pillow Cover: 46 cm x 68 cm; Fits mattresses up to 8 inches thick
- Colour - Red and White
- Weight - 1 kgs
- Style No. - HABS-1225
- Care Instructions - Hand or machine wash in regular temperature water with mild/liquid detergents; avoid hot water as it may lead to colour loss. Do not bleach or wring, and do not iron on embellishments. Iron on the reverse side and dry in shade.
Our hand block print bed linen celebrates an age-old textile craft that is part of our country's rich artisanal heritage. The entire process requires three levels of art: drawing, carving, and printing. First an artist designs and draws the motifs, then artisans carve these intricate designs into wooden blocks by hand, and then finally the artisans stamp the repeating colors and patterns on to the fabric - layer by layer, color by color.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Returns Policy - Eligible for return, exchange, or replacement with 7 days of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.