Inspired by the Kashmiri cypress tree, this quilt features a cypress motif in alternating seasonal colours. The Mughals are credited with bringing the Cypress to India after they explored it in Iran. The Mughal garden Shalimar Bagh in Srinagar boasts of a cypress tree that is over four hundred years old, making it a part of our heritage.
- This quilt is hand-printed and may have minor imperfections in the print. This is emblematic of handblock printing and should not be considered as defects.
- Hand quilted of 100% cotton printed voile | Features cotton fill
- Material - 100% Cotton
- Dimensions - 96 x 96 inches
- Colour - Multicolour
- Weight - 2 kgs
- Style No. - HAQU-1356
- Care Instructions - Dry Clean Only
Our hand block print bed linen celebrates an age-old textile craft that is part of our country's rich artisanal heritage. The entire process requires three levels of art: drawing, carving, and printing. First an artist designs and draws the motifs, then artisans carve these intricate designs into wooden blocks by hand, and then finally the artisans stamp the repeating colors and patterns on to the fabric - layer by layer, color by color.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Eligible for return, exchange, or replacement within 7 days of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.