Teal Jal Mahal Square Cushion with Filler by Ritu Kumar Home
Rs. 1,615.00 Rs. 1,900.00
You Save 15% (Rs. 285.00)
- Material - Mashroo And Cotton Voil; Thread Count - 175
- Dimensions - 18 x 18 inches
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Colour - Teal
- Weight - 0.2 kgs
- Style No. - CSHCVJQ00H00058718-Teal
- Care Instructions - Professional Dry Clean
Our inspiration was the ancient Jal Mahal created in the 1800s as a picnic spot for the royal family. The aim of this new collection is to take you back to a simpler time filled with colour. The blue and yellow has been inspired by the motifs that can be found inside the Jal Mahal. This motif comes from the indigenous root of hand block printing in regions like Sanganer and Bagru in Rajasthan. These stylized motifs of plants and creepers were used in the region to produce the lightest of quilts and coverlets with soft cotton quilting to create a feel of airiness. The colours were usually pastels and were well proportioned for the desert regions.
- Products are shipped within 5 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Eligible for free replacement in case of damaged goods within 48 hours of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.