Crafted from resin and showcasing two women lost deep in thought, these bookends make a perfect decor element for bibliophiles who often get lost in the world of books they read.
- Colour - Black
- Weight - 1.2 kgs
- Style No. - HABO-1853
- Care Instructions - Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth
AUGUSTE RODIN'S "THE THINKER"
"The Thinker" is a bronze sculpture by a famous French sculptor Auguste Rodin. The work shows a male figure sitting on a pedestal with his hand on is chin as though lost in deep thought, and is often used to represent philosophy.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- Eligible for return, exchange, or replacement within 7 days of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.