In Greek as well as Roman mythology, Hygieia was the daughter of the god of medicine, Asclepius, and his wife Epione. Hygieia was the Goddess of health, cleanliness, and hygiene. While her father was associated with healing, she was associated with prevention of sickness and the continuation of good health. Her name is the source of the word "hygiene".
- Inspired by Classicism
- Vintage, slightly weathered finish
- Material - Resin
- Dimensions - 7.9 x 6 x 14 inches
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for return or exhchange.
- Colour - Cream
- Weight - 2.3 kgs
- Style No. - HASC-1829
- Care Instructions - Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth
Nothing broadens and makes our mind more than experiencing different people, their customs and culture. Our World Heritage decor collection curates souvenirs from across the globe that celebrate the rich and unique history of their origins.
- Products are shipped within 3 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- This product is a FINAL SALE; it is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Eligible for free replacement in case of damaged goods within 48 hours of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.