Beneath the Mystic Moon
- Artist - MichelleÊOppenheimer
Please Note: All prints come without frames. All prints come with a minimum 2" border.
- Material - Paper / Canvas
- This is an open-edition Giclee print, which is the industry standard for art exhibitors around the world. Our prints are capable of capturing an extraordinary level of detail and are printed in high grade fine art media.
- This product is a FINAL SALE. It is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Colour - Multicolor
- Care Instructions - It is important to take good care of your art so you can cherish it for decades to come. Avoid direct sunlight, drastic changes in temperature, moisture & humidity. Dust it with a clean soft rag to avoid dust buildup, and avoid placing sharp objects next to it. Canvas prints should not be framed with glass as this medium needs to breathe.
Calcuttan gallery celebrates the work of contemporary artists from around the world as well as historical illustrators of our colonial past. Calcuttan invites a discerning audience with their curation and selection to go with different color palettes, design themes and styles.
- Products are shipped within 5 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on location.
- This product is a FINAL SALE; it is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Eligible for free replacement in case of damaged goods within 48 hours of delivery.
- Please read our Returns policy for more information.